Monday 16 August 2010

the past weekend (and week!) has been a real Irish-weekend, and you few human beings who know what that means, know that I have had a awesome time! Friday was beer and karaoke, taco and nice people. Saturday was a blast, Uplands - Katalin - Uplands, more karaoke, more fun and more moves on the dancefloor. I can't really describe the weekend in the right words, cuz I don't really remember all... all a know that I have some of the best bud's in the world.

Sunday BBQ with La Familja and I'm now having a very quiet week, nice befor school starts and the whole thing will spin around again. Have a test in Arabic grammar on friday, woho! Have some bio and chemistry left to do aswell, so guess where I will be spending my time? Made homemade Ciabatta for breaki, just to celebrate that is was monday morning. Not really, but I be glad if you would think that I drag my sorry ass out of bed bright and early.. the bread was made anyhow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment