Thursday 12 August 2010

Can't touch this!

this summer has been pretty low key, but when August came something just change. Someone fliped the coin and said 'Hey Alex, let's have some fun!' Last Thursday was a awesome BBQ with alot of new friends and a lovely old ones, supose to stay sober, and a bottle of wiskey later we were on our way home in the bright and early Friday morning...  Was at granadma & grandpa's place during the weekend, spended most of the time at the smal habor and was occupied by just beeing me. Monday was Monday and cleaned out the old place and tried to make a mend on the new room, well, give me a week or so.. 

Tuesday was 6h+ in school, getting ready for some exams and you just want to be outside whit the happy people, soak up the last sun of the summer. Fall is coming, and we are far north and just wainting for the stupid snow. Tuesday night we made Snerkes the place to be, and the outcome was class! Me, N, J and C. Four very different girls, and we don't need much to get psyched! Dancing for hours, meet old friends and some new, and friends of friends, the way a nigth should be. Ended the night on Svantes whit N and my frist roomie, Nicklas, and if u are ever in Uppsala, get the Svantes fries, best 'on-the-way-home-food'. Found my neighbor in the stairwell, poor thing had lost his keys and ended up sleeping on my floor instead, on not the best mattress in the world. Way to go. In bed at 3 and back in school at 9.30.

Hade a crayfish party in the afternoon and we were around 15 people in Vasaparken and cuz I'm not eat crayfish, I had a lovely time =) took the party inside when the dark starting to come around eleven and we ended eventually in my flat and a good thing that my present roomie is a nightperson. After this and that people were starting to go home around 4 and we went to bed aswell, and 3 people in a 1.20 bed is not something I recommed! Hot and crowded, but everything is what you make of it...   

Thursday: woke up late, ~ 9 and have been a really good girl today. Feed N and drag my ass to school. Is the first day of Uplands Nations Summer Festival of Love, I'm stying home, exam at 09.00 tomorrow, and need my brain to pass, but joining in on Friday eve and on Sat is the best boys playing, Hoffmaestro & Chraa. They are playing on Katalin, and everyone knows what happens on Katalin... well, it stays on Katalin. Thats it. Gonna try not to copy last time Che Sudaka was there, but girls just want to have fun, don't we?  



No comments:

Post a Comment