Tuesday 22 June 2010

I'v been gone and beyond. No fuck I'v been missing the city, my girls and one or two boys... It's time to change the hair and start running again, get ready for London and by a ticket. Right, moving to London. Did a mention that?

Have spended the last 2 weeks in the woods, and I do feel like I have been living the life and times of tim, nothing ever makes sence, old friends is not even acquaintants any more and new friends is my lifelines. Family suprises and they sure do disappoint. Forgotten how hot farmers can be, and not to talk about the young guys from the Forestry Board with there brushcutter and chainsaw. Yummy. Got to love the country. Tonight I'm gotta take in the smell of fries from the pub and the sweet sound of people getting mugged. The siren and laughter. Love the possibility that this could be your last day on earth.

1 comment:

  1. LONDON? When? And why? I thought you were stuck with studies for several years now. Hope you'll like London and that you'll be able to stay in a place you like for a while :) Take care:)

    ReplyDelete