Thursday 24 June 2010

anxiety wita a capital A

I don't really wanna leave, and I don't wanna stay, just start fresh, and I guessing it's easier for me to move out of the country than move down to Gothenburg. Trying to take the easiest way without hurting, cheating, disappoint and let myself down. Not a walk in the park. 
Learned a few new things today about family, and I bet 10 bucks on that I'll learn a few new things tomorrow when I'm meeting up with the girls. 
What i learned about myself today was:
1) I don't have words for how much I love my grandpa, makes me cry when I think about how much he has to do, what he has done for me, and what I want but can't give him.
2) I'm not a cold hard person, I can love and it fucking hurst. 
3) people are looking at you when you are sitting in the bus and tears streaming down your face and mascara is all over your face.  

No comments:

Post a Comment