Wednesday 9 June 2010

I would make an awesome vampire

Seriously, I'm sooo trying to stick to mum's veggie-diet, and I'm use to it, so thats not my problem. The deal is that I walk in to the supermarket and I get this incredible strong craving for meat. I can see the red bloody steak dancing infront of my eyes. This only happend in that particular store btw...  So, I'm buying smoked ham, bacon, sausages, allt the nasty food I can get my hands on and shovel it into my mouth. The day after my belly goes nuts, like Jack Torrance crazy. Kind of have to plan your meat eating nights...

Due to this, I re-read all the Twilight-books, and it so much crap! No fucking way he would be able to stay a 'vegitarian',  if I can't resist the ham at the local supermarket, well, just saying. In comparison the Sookie-books are better, it's blood, sex and death. More real life, if u can call it real. Me, I would be awesome! I already sleeps all through the day and up all night. I'm wicked, selfish, dominant, a real bitch. (that what my ex-bf would say...) 

The bottom line is that I would to Vampire-fans proud. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment