Monday 5 April 2010

Wishes


Did two 110 on Clinton today, a really nice horse! First time I rode him, so had one down in the first class and a clear round in the second one. FL did some track work, really good for him, wish that I had have the drawrains om him, would had saved me some nasty bucking.

Plans are kind of working out 4 the summer, hopnig my heart out that I will get the job. And if I do, I need to do houres of gym work to strengthen my back to be fit enought to do 8+ horses/day.

Got new part time job aswell, is the new Swedish agent for Royal Meath Equestrian Center. Campaign for Irish summer camp and Language Courses in English and French.

Finaly figure put FEI's homepaige to search for horses and riders, not to hard when the new site is up! Abandoning my thoughts on a new pair on Parlanti boots, Tattini and Cavallo is more in my price range right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment