Monday 29 March 2010

After beeing so fed up by Thursday, had the worst expectation for the weekend. To prove me right, I had toxic lab both Sat and Sun. Bigish party in the house on Friday, involuntarily awake to 3 am, not my choice, twisting and turning in bed. In school at 7.30.

Back home at 2, few houres sleep, and then to a friends birthday party, meet M and I afte midnight for some great talk and wine at Tilltugg back home at 2 in da morning and back att school again at 7.30. My own fault to be sleepy on sunday, so I'm not blaming anyone.
What hit me was my lack of self motivation, didn't even try to get a real good flirt, and the prospect was actually quite good. New dress and summer leggs, and I behaved! Give me some credit! I'm blaming the good behaving on a week filled with jerks and my lack of faith in men - they are only good for a few things.

The evening have been involving B&J, Sex And The City, popcorn, coke and my bed, the best way to spend a gray sunday afternoon.

Got a new favorite band, a friend from Dublin has put it together, adding the MySpace link down below.

Hoping for a better week, Maundy Thursday and Easter is this week, a.k.a candy weekend in Sweden.

THE END OF NEW

http://www.myspace.com/endofnew

No comments:

Post a Comment